Job Code: #503
Title: Recruiter/Recruiting Coordinator
Date Posted: 01/24/2014
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
SEARCH Group Partners, a premier boutique recruiting firm is looking for a Recruiter to work in our downtown Salt Lake City office. This position is a temporary-to-hire position. This is a great opportunity for a professional who is looking to grow their career in the recruiting industry.
Here are a few things you will likely find yourself doing in this role:
• Proactively screen, interview, and represent qualified candidates.
• Maintain contact and updates with candidates throughout the hiring process.
• Conduct reference checks on candidates.
• Build a comprehensive rolodex of active and passive candidates.
• Work alongside team lead to manage the recruitment process from sourcing to start date.
• Bachelor’s degree is required; communication, business, human resources is preferred.
• An interest in the recruiting industry.
• Must be highly motivated and adaptable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work successfully in a team setting and open work environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include in the email subject line the job title & job # you are applying for.
To learn more about job opportunities at SEARCH Group Partners, contact an office or send us an email. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
At SEARCH Group Partners, we support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.