UT | Sales Representative
Job Code: #642
Title: Sales Representative
Date Posted: 03/26/2014
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Utah
SEARCH Group Partners, a premier boutique recruiting firm is looking for a Sales Representative to work in our downtown Salt Lake City office. We are looking for a talented individual with experience in sales or recruiting to join our growing company.
Here are a few things you will likely find yourself doing in this role:
• Target new clients and go after them.
• Present recruiting services to potential clients and securing contract for services.
• Confer with clients to identify personal needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
• Refer candidates and coordinate interviews with client.
• Perform detail/follow-up work to track results and maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
• Document information and maintain records for future.
• Experience in sales, recruiting, or account management.
• Desire to partner with potential clients to help them with their recruiting needs.
• Personable, self-starter, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to manage customer relationships and provide strong customer consultative skills
• Comfortable working in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Strong communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
• Bachelor’s degree and three years of related experienced is a plus.
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com . Please include in the email subject line the job title & job # you are applying for.
To learn more about job opportunities at SEARCH Group Partners, contact an office or send us an email. We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
At SEARCH Group Partners, we support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.